AIM

FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04 FFjukebox UPDATED:6/22/04

5 songs?

What a great jukebox.
</sarcasm>

Come back with a zero put on the end of that 5 and I wont blam it. Also, the text on the music changer is way too small. I had to zoom to read it. Not cool.

Oh yeah, theres a glitch...listen to the FF10 intro, then the battle, the previous to the intro. The songs intertwine. Not cool either.

3D FPS Beta Version 1.2 3D FPS Beta Version 1.2

WTF

Dude, this was actually pretty good, so wtf why did it get such low ratings ITS A BETA PEOPLE...ignore those assholes, I can't want for the full version, it looks kickass...

Mephy responds:

It will be... tho more than 5 megs for the whole 9 levels, so ill do 3 parts over about 3-5 monthes.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

I love teh Franks Adventure

Great, great, one problem CANT GO IN THE FISHING SHOP

Escape! Demo Escape! Demo

It really doesnt seem that bad

Its a Metal Gear ripoff, yes, but with a few more things it could be a good game.

Add some sounds. Music, man, music!

I dont seem to have a problem with the graphics.

Coding could use some work, I could see some easy patters with the guards' field of vision, plus the camera would spot me even when I wasnt anywhere close to its view.

As for the gameplay, the players FOV is too small. Perhaps a radar, or a larger FOV would fix it. And as said earlier, there were a bit too many patterns in the AI.

Please finish this, I see some good potential...

CElion responds:

As I said, it's not too easy finding music that fits this genre, but I'm trying. Thanks for the review by the way, I'll put all of these things into concideration. :D

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Extreme.

"Broken Aztecs."
I spent an hour on this one, im hoping atleast one person can find enjoyment from it.

9---9-4-2---2---1---1---9--82---1---9---9-781---1---2---2-- -9------------------------2---2---0---0---1---1---c---4---4- --4---4---0---0---0---0---c------------------------6-6-6-6-4 -4-4-5-0---4-3-8-7-4-4-4-4-a---6-6-8-7-8-7-4-4-4-5-6-6------ ----------------

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Good...

I liked the story, the graphics were amazing, but the player walks slow, jumps slow, everything in general is slow. Take the iron boots off our moon man please.

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Great...

Putting this game on cell phones would be a good idea, maybe TI-83's as well. The graphics were simple, but worked out good for game, same with the sounds. It was cool, a cross between an adventure and a puzzle game. Ignore the people who gave bad reviews, theyre just pissed 'cuz they suck at it. Great game, Id love to see more by you...

by the way...whats the red button pattern? wait...forget it, Ill just blow the place up with remote mines. :)

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Extreme

Publishable material! Seriously you could sell this make a couple buxx here and there...You got my 5 for a vote.

Rear Guard 2121 Rear Guard 2121

A bit repetative

A bit repetative and unoriginal. It just wasnt that fun, though i did see you put a good amount of effort into it.

Worm Warrior Worm Warrior

Ok

I can see you put alot of effort foreth, but I just didnt find it that fun. Im voten 3.